19.4.11

jj x versace



Since Mad Men became popular, Versace has been dressing up January Jones for red carpet events. Recently she became the face of their accessories line. None of which I noticed until I saw these sunglasses. I think these are crazy cute! Versace is launching two styles of sunnies and one optical frame that are 50's/60's inspired this summer.

With that said, I cannot stress enough how much I fucking hate celebrities modeling for designers. It's sad to see the lack of real models in ad campaigns now. Examples...... Scarlett Johansson for Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton, Keira Knightley for Chanel, Drew Barrymore for Missoni and Guess, Eva Longoria for Bebe, Lindsay Lohan for Jill Stuart and Miu Miu, etc., etc., barf, gag, barf...... the list goes on. I realize that a lot of celebrities have a modeling background but once they cross over to the darkside, let them stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment